Microneedling with Collagen P.I.N.
If you’re looking for an innovative skincare treatment that produces dramatic results, then Microneedling may be right for you. Microneedling, or Collagen Induction Therapy, can improve skin tone and texture, reduce signs of aging, and give you a more youthful appearance. Delivering microneedling procedures through the Collagen P.I.N. (Percutaneous Induction Needling) offers efficient, safe, and effective treatment for noticeably younger looking skin.
Click any of the topics below to learn more.
Collagen Induction Therapy devices create millions of microscopic vertical channels in the skin, which induce a healing response and new collagen formation.
This process causes much less damage to the epidermis than dermal rolling or laser resurfacing and other ablative treatments. It also provides quicker healing, very little, if any, downtime, along with a very high degree of satisfaction and long-lasting results.
Microneedling can help improve:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Aging Skin
- Sun damaged skin
- Acne scarring
- Rough texture
- Stretch marks
- Hair Thinning
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Neck and Chest Rejuvenation
Microneedling with Collagen P.I.N. has some distinct advantages.
- It provides enough power and versatility to be effective on any area of the body.
- Because it offers additional power and depth, it is particularly effective for deeper conditions including wrinkles, acne scarring and pigmentation.
- Downtime is minimal and controllable, zero to two days compared to 1-2 weeks with CO2 and Erbium laser resurfacing devices.
- It offers three times more needles than any other device on the market and its needle tips are scientifically designed to minimize pain, increase efficacy and results.
Microneedling with a Collagen P.I.N. device:
- Has three times more needles than any other device on the market
- Needles are scientifically designed to minimize pain and increase results
- Provides a more even and consistent treatment for “flawless” results
- The only Microneedling device on the market that penetrates a full 3mm deep into tissue
- Provides more power than most devices (adjustable), which is especially important with acne scarring, aging skin, and pigmentation
- Can infuse serums deeper, including hyaluronic acid, vitamins A and C, which stimulates better skin renewal and a fresher, younger look.
- We can also combine this treatment with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) infusions… particularly useful for acne scarring and hair thinning.
Directly after the procedure, the skin will appear red, depending on the depth of the treatment and the skin type. Patients will experience a visible improvement in 2-4 weeks and will continue to see improvement for up to six months. Typically, patients will undergo 3-6 sessions ranging over a 4-6-week period for optimal results.
You are in good hands; we have extensive experience with Microneedling and PRP in Louisville Kentucky.
Trust is important; we can assure you that we will only treat you if we think you are a good candidate and have reasonable expectations for results.
Your comfort and safety are always our primary concern; we use the most powerful topical numbing medications available so that you are comfortable throughout your treatment.
We specialize in natural aesthetic and wellness therapies in Louisville KY to help improve your overall health & vitality so you can glow from the inside out!
Call or email today for a free consultation in-office, on Facetime, or Skype. 502-272-4801 or info@RevitaLifeMD.com