Your skin is your largest organ and a reflection of your overall health. If you have problematic skin or perfect flawless skin you will rave about the HydraFacial™. Every day we are exposed to the elements – stress, pollution, toxins, and most importantly, sunlight. These are known as free radicals, and they are the root of skin damage and aging. Free radicals destroy the chemical make up of our skin cells, preventing them from functioning properly, causing our skin to deteriorate.
The most natural defense against free radical damage is antioxidants – they neutralize free radicals, restoring and protecting skin from damage. The HydraFacial™ removes surface damage such as dead skin cells and impurities, but it also replenishes the skin with antioxidants through Vortex-Fusion®, the most advanced application of nutrients to the skin.
Before & After
Click any of the topics below to learn more.
The HydraFacial is the only facial treatment that uses a five-step process to deliver optimal skin results. The 4-in-1 Vortex Technology™ exfoliates, peels, extracts impurities and hydrates the skin, all with one unit. These include:
- Vortex-Exfoliation: Dead skin cells are removed by a special serum.
- Vortex-Peel: A mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids are applied to the face to promote pigmentation-fading peeling.
- Vortex Extraction: Dirt and debris that clogs pores is vacuumed out for a smooth, clean canvas.
- Vortex-Fusion: Another revolutionary serum, made of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid, is delivered to both protect and nourish the skin.
- Extend and Protect: A combination of special serums are added to the skin to help with routine maintenance at home.
Hydrafacial provides numerous benefits, such as:
- Radiant, youthful skin from improved skin tone & texture
- Increased collagen formation thus reducing fine lines
- Decrease black & white heads, pore size, and pore congestion
- Decreased brown spots
- Improvements in dry, dehydrated skin
- Skincare products become more effective, as they are not sitting on top of dead skin cells
- 96% RealSelf “worth it” rating
- *Despite its use of glycolic and salicylic acids, the HydraFacial MD was gentle. There was none of that uncomfortable burning sensation after a chemical peel.
- **HydraFacial® is a medical grade treatment and the only hydradermabrasian procedure that cleanses, detoxifies, exfoliates, extracts and hydrates all at once.
- Over 10.2 million women try medical facial every year
- Products made in the USA
- Your skin makes up 90% of your selfies
- After the age of 20, a person produces 1% less collagen per year
Most clients see immediate results after a Hydrafacial treatment, specifically in their skin’s tone and texture. As the special serums are designed to stimulate collagen production and rejuvenation in the skin cells, patients will notice long-term results. Makeup can be applied after the treatment.
When you choose RevitaLifeMD for your treatment you can rest assured that your physician will be directly involved with your care. We specialize in natural aesthetic and wellness therapies to help improve your overall health & vitality so you can glow from the inside out! You can feel confident in your treatment as your comfort and safety are always our primary concern.